Data Analyst/Financial Analyst
Securities Litigation and Consulting Group (SLCG) has an immediate opening for a full-time data analyst/financial analyst. The data analyst/financial analyst role is ideal for an energetic and motivated self-starter who will work closely with managers and researchers as they construct expert testimony and conduct research on financial products and services. The tasks performed will vary from day to day and will include supporting various projects on an as-needed basis.Responsibilities:
As a data analyst/financial analyst, you will support the researchers and staff in the company and become part of a team that values hard work and dedication.
Conduct data research and analysis to assist experts with the preparation of the financial reports; Develop and apply complex financial models; Research and identify investment transactions from various kinds of monthly financial statements or investment reports.
Your ability to navigate shifting priorities with confidence and ease will guarantee your success with this company.Requirements:
- a Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or related field
- proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), VBA
- excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- a proven track record of organization, reliability, and a keen eye for detail
- the ability to work diligently and efficiently, in both a team setting and independently
- integrity and initiative
- self-motivation with a positive and professional demeanor
- outstanding problem-solving skillsJob Type
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org; please no phone inquiries.